PROCESS DESIGN TASK FORCE – General Announcement
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS – With the announcement by the ACCT Executive Director that he will be stepping down from his role in April, 2022, and as ACCT transitions to a new phase for the organization, we are assembling a Task Force to review and update the hiring process, documents, and timeline to recruit, interview, and choose a new Executive Director. This is the work before a hiring committee is assembled.
We are seeking hiring managers, owners, directors, and leaders experienced in, and passionate about, developing and reviewing processes, all with the goal of helping us find great candidates that could lead our organization.
This is a group that will help craft the policies and procedures to guide the hiring committee in our search for our next Executive Director. Though that will be a separate group, volunteers working on this process will be considered for membership in the hiring committee.
Would you like to help craft and refine the processes that we will use to find a new ED? Join the team that’s guiding this process.
Qualifications and requirements:
- ACCT volunteer in good standing
- Experience in recruiting, hiring, or human resources
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Non-profit/Association leadership
- Ability to use G Suite, Slack, and Asana to work with a remote team
- Available for approx. 16-20 hours of meetings over the summer
- Available for approx. 16-20 hours of document review, editing, and creation over the summer
If so, then we would like to chat.
Please fill out the Volunteer Application so we have your contact information and details. List ‘PROCESS DESIGN TASK FORCE’ where it asks for the volunteer group you’d like to be involved with. For any questions or more information, email Rohan.Shahani@acctinfo.org