The Terms of reference for this committee is as follows: -
- To advise the BOARD OF DIRECTORS on the needs of the International Members and on the internationalizing of the Association;
- To support the office staff and serve as a Resource in matters regarding industry related Governmental and Regulatory issues, events, safety and education that occurs outside the United States.
Reports to ACCT BoD - Liaison: Jason Ong
- Currently seeking:
- 3 members
- Call for volunteers from the following jurisdiction:
- UK, Europe, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand, South America
- Residing and working outside of the United States
- Group meets Monthly
- The International Dialogues every 2 months for updates and education;
- The compiling of the list of regulators in different jurisdiction;
- To be a resource for questions from the members not residing in the US;
- The feasibility planning of regional trade shows that ACCT can have a presence in.
- 10 International Dialogues