Membership Work Group
The Membership Work Group's purpose is to assist Staff by recruiting new members, retaining current members, reviewing member benefits, finding innovative ways to engage and grow membership, and overseeing the Volunteer process.
Reports to ACCT Staff - Liaison: John Voegtlin, Office Manager
- Currently seeking:
- 2-3 members
- No requirements; experience with marketing, association member recruitment/retention is helpful.
Group meets Monthly
- Overhaul Volunteer process and make more transparent
- Make Volunteer process easier for prospective volunteers and volunteer groups
- Improve ACCT's email marketing campaign
- Survey of Members
- Revise ACCT membership categories
- Review ACCT member benefits