Membership Work Group
The Membership Work Group's purpose is to assist Staff by recruiting new members, retaining current members, reviewing member benefits, finding innovative ways to engage and grow membership, and overseeing the Volunteer process.
Reports to ACCT Staff - Liaison: John Voegtlin, Office Manager
- Currently seeking:
- 3-4 members
- No requirements; experience with marketing, association member recruitment & retention is helpful.
Group meets Monthly
Membership work group is a great way to start your time as an ACCT volunteer!
- Process incoming volunteer applications
- Find ways to increase the value of ACCT membership
- Survey of Membership
- Revise ACCT membership categories
- Overhaul volunteer application process Survey of Members