Academy Development Working Group
collect information and develop educational materials in order to support professional development opportunities for ACCT members and the industry. This Work Group will use information gathered by various methods to educate and enhance the knowledge and understanding of standards, trends, practices and more, within the industry.
We will be working with ACCT Staff and development groups to assist with Learning Management System (LMS), the content on it, and selection of materials to be saved or procured for member and industry development in short term and evergreen initiatives.
- Collaboration with Conference WG establishing a content creator agreement for posted content on ACCT Academy and future LMS systems.
- Identifying workshops at the ACCT 2024 conference to be recorded in some manner for future posting and member access.
- Establishing new processes for WG under our new designation
Working Group is repurposing of the Member Education Panel. We have many of the same initiatives in our new "position" with expanded capabilities to support our industry and the ACCT members.
- 2 members
Interest in developing educational and information materials for challenge course industry.
- Past experience in one or more of the following: marketing, digital media creation, online learning (synchronous and asynchronous), learning management system administration, etc.
- Ability and commitment to attend monthly meetings and work on projects as assigned
- Group meets monthly