Challenge Course Lead Installer
Description & Details:
High 5 is seeking a Challenge Course Lead Installer to facilitate the design, installation, inspection, maintenance and repairs of both large and small challenge course projects throughout the northeast and beyond. We are seeking a responsible, self-motivated person who is a team player and likes working in a creative, challenging and fun environment. Applicants must have carpentry skills and be comfortable and competent working at height with technical rope systems. If you have these skills and are looking to work, travel, and learn; High 5 Adventure would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Pre-project logistics and material ordering
- Job site management and customer relations
- Data entry and reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 360 days of professional experience building challenge courses.
- A minimum of 120 inspections under the supervision of a qualified inspector
- Working knowledge of adventure education and challenge course elements.
- The ability to work well both independently and as a team player.
- The ability to acquire: Mass DPS inspector license, OSHA 10, lift certification, CPR and First Aid.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional experience.
- Flexibility to travel significantly Monday through Friday, primarily within the Northeast.
- Willingness to live within a commutable distance to High 5 in Brattleboro VT.
Starting hourly range is $20 – $25 per hour commensurate with experience. High 5 is a non-profit organization and our staff is our greatest asset. We offer a generous benefits package that reflects the value we place on the well-being of our employees and their families.
24 Days combined time off (CTO).
19 paid Federal holidays including the week between Christmas and New Years.
We supply tools, vehicle reimbursement, a computer and a phone.
A professional environment with fun built in. We take our jobs seriously but always enjoy a good laugh, conversation or adventure.
If you have these skills and are looking to work, travel and learn, High 5 Adventure would like to hear from you! Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
High 5 Adventure is recognized worldwide for its brand of experiential education and adventure learning. Some of the world’s most respected schools, colleges, sports teams, institutions and businesses turn to us to discover their team’s potential. Formed as an educational non-profit organization, High 5 helps individuals, schools and communities use experiential education as a catalyst for positive change.
High 5 is committed to inclusivity. We recognize that growing our team to include people from all backgrounds, identities, perspectives makes our work more effective as we strive to strengthen the communities in which we work. We encourage any and all applicants with the above qualifications to apply.