Operation Accreditation Process
1) Interested operation visits ACCT website for general information.
2) Operation may contact the ACCT office to express interest, ask questions, and ensure they understand the process and resources.
3) Operation completes necessary processes and gathers documentation:
- Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable)
- Certificate of Insurance (if applicable)
- Inspection Report & Professional Inspection Coversheet
- Operation Review Site Visit Report
- Training Affidavits
4) Application package is submitted to ACCT office; application fees are paid.
ACCT Staff reviews the applicant package, consults with Operation Accreditation Panel (OAP), and approve applicant, or deny/request more information.
Accreditation fees are collected upon approval
5) Accredited Operation is provided with credentialed user package and ongoing/re-accreditation requirements:
- Annual Report
- Membership Dues
- Insurance Verification
- Accident Reporting
- 3 year Operation Review