Outreach & Engagement Coordinator
Description & Details:
Job Title: Outreach & Engagement Coordinator
Position Type: Full-time Exempt
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Longmont, CO (with an option for remote work)
Organization: Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT)
The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) is an international trade organization dedicated to standards, government relations, credentialing, professional development and advancement of our members.
ACCT is an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredited standards developer for the global challenge course, aerial adventure park, canopy tour and zip line industry.
ACCT is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Outreach & Engagement Coordinator to play a key role in expanding our membership, increasing awareness of our conferences and programs, and providing essential public relations and marketing support. The Outreach & Engagement Coordinator will work closely with all ACCT Full Time Staff as well as our Conference, PR & Marketing, and Membership Work Groups to develop and execute strategies that drive growth and engagement within the Aerial Adventure and Challenge Course community.
- Identify potential new members and develop strategies to attract them.
- Nurture and engage existing members to encourage retention and active participation.
- Collaborate with the Membership Work Group to streamline onboarding processes and ensure a positive member experience.
- Engage with Association membership and volunteers, seeking to foster community, collaboration, and a sense of belonging across ACCT membership.
- Analyze membership data and trends to make data-driven decisions.
Conference Awareness and Coordination:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness of ACCT conferences.
- Coordinate logistics and support conference planning efforts with the Executive Director.
- Collaborate with the Conference Work Group and Executive Director to ensure the seamless execution of conferences.
- Collect and analyze feedback to continually improve conference experiences.
- Promote ACCT's programs, educational initiatives, and resources to a wider audience.
- Create and manage targeted marketing campaigns to increase program participation.
- Drive collaborative efforts with the Program Manager to maximize program outreach and industry awareness.
- Monitor and report on the success of outreach programs and initiatives along with the Program Manager.
Public Relations & Marketing Support:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and public relations campaigns.
- Create content for press releases, social media, newsletters, and other marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the Office Manager and PR & Marketing Work Group on website content and social media management.
- Monitor media coverage and industry trends.
- Promotion of association initiatives through participation in industry events and trade shows.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- Proven experience in membership growth, conference coordination, and program promotion.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in marketing tools, including social media management and email marketing platforms.
- Analytical skills to measure the effectiveness of growth initiatives.
- Team player with a creative and innovative mindset.
- Proficiency with diverse technology platforms, including, but not limited to Google Suite, ASANA, Microsoft Office, and Slack.
The ACCT office is located in Longmont, CO. Remote work may be allowed on a case-by-case basis. The Outreach & Engagement Coordinator will spend the majority of their time working in an office setting. Some travel will be required.
The Outreach & Engagement Coordinator is employed on a full-time basis and is expected to be reasonably available during ordinary business hours. The schedule may be flexible, but work outside of normal business hours may occasionally be necessary, such as during Association meetings and events.
- Compensation: The salary range for this position is: $40,000 to $45,000. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience, qualifications and location, and applicable employment laws.
- Medical Insurance: After successfully completing a 60-day probationary period, employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, and the option to opt into dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Membership Dues and expenses
- Unpaid Leave
- Potential for Remote Work
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within ACCT.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact in the adventure and challenge course industry.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter via this form by no later than December 15th, 2023. Interviews will be hosted in early January with an anticipated start date of January 15, 2024.
Association for Challenge Course Technology prohibits discrimination, in any aspect of employment, based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, age, military status, marital status, genetic information, and any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
ACCT thanks all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.