Welcome to the ACCT Website
Founded in 1993, The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) is the world’s leading and largest American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Accredited Standards Developer focused specifically and solely on the challenge course industry.
ACCT is comprised of a nucleus of more than 2600 members worldwide (including the United States, Europe, Asia, the Caribbean, Canada, Japan, Korea and Central America) and continues to develop a global alliance of like-minded organizations.
ACCT Mission Statement
The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) establishes and promotes the standard of care and measure of excellence that defines professional practice and effective challenge course programs. ACCT develops, refines, and publishes standards for Installing, maintaining, and managing challenge courses; provides forums for education and professional development; and advocates for the challenge course and adventure industry.
ACCT Vision Statement
The Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) is the undisputed industry leader, advancing the industry and enabling members' on-going success.
Statement of Values
- SAFETY - ACCT promotes a culture of safety for members, their clients, and the industry overall.
- FUN - ACCT fosters fun, a key element of experiential learning, recreation, and adventure.
- INTEGRITY - ACCT holds integrity as a key value; ethical, responsible behavior is essential for its success.
- LEADERSHIP - ACCT leads to achieve the best outcomes for members, stakeholders, and the industry.
- QUALITY - ACCT seeks quality in all it does.
- PROFESSIONALISM - ACCT is professional in its activities and dealings, and represents its members as professionals.
Looking to Join ACCT?
Membership in ACCT means access to research and resources, opportunities to network with challenge course and aerial adventure course professionals across the globe, ongoing professional development opportunities, safety advisories and professional periodicals delivered directly to you, access to the most current copy of the standards, discounts on conferences and much, much more.
GET CONNECTED! JOIN ACCT NOW!