ACCT Insurance Committee is Accepting Applications
The Association for Challenge Course Technology is currently seeking applications for members to serve on its Insurance Committee. This is a Board committee that will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular reviews of ACCT’s bound insurance polices.
- Ensuring that relevant insurance options are available for ACCT members.
- Determining reporting requirements for ACCT approved providers and monitoring compliance.
- Publishing an annual insurance report to ACCT members.
- Coordinating an external audit for the ACCT insurance program on a regular basis not to exceed 5 years.
- Monitoring insurance issues for the Association and coordinating with insurance providers.
Committee membership shall include five to seven volunteers to be selected by the Insurance Committee, and a Chair to be appointed by the Board of Directors. Membership shall include individuals with the following areas of expertise:
- Insurance Expert Consultant
- Accredited Professional Vendor Member
- Program Operator
Interested applicants should complete the attached volunteer application and return it to Shawn Tierney, firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, March 24th. For more information, please see the attached Insurance Committee Terms of Reference.
Association of Challenge Course Technology
P.O. Box 19797
Boulder, CO 80308USA
If you wish to stop receiving email from us, you can simply remove yourself by visiting:@@unsubscribe_url@@